Experienced Therapy for a Wide Range of Issues
When you come to Lakeview Counseling, you get caring, compassionate therapy with one of our state-licensed therapists. Your therapist will have a graduate degree from an accredited university, significant training in their area of expertise, and at least 10 years of experience in counseling.
We also engage in continuing education and ongoing training to be able to help you with the most current techniques, understanding, and research.
Effective counseling for all walks of life
No matter what your age or background may be, you’ll find solutions for your problems at Lakeview Counseling. Individuals, couples, families, and children can all benefit from our personal, confidential services, and we work with clients from diverse backgrounds.
Our Speakers Bureau is available for community presentations on a variety of mental health issues. If you think your group might enjoy a presentation, please contact us.
Treatment for a variety of situations
- Adjustment problems in the home, school, workplace, or community
- Life transitions such as divorce, loss, aging, and retirement
- Marital and relationship problems
- Family issues such as parenting, blended family, child management, and adoption
- Attachment disorder
- Depression, anxiety, and other emotional problems
- Recovery from trauma and victimization
- Pediatric and adult medical issues, including oncology, chronic illness, and terminal illness
- Eating disorders
- Behavior disorders including ADHD, delinquency, and conduct
Support groups and workshops
You’ll also find support groups and workshops at Lakeview Counseling. For more information, please contact the therapist listed with the group below.
- Adolescent girls’ groups are offered throughout the year. Please contact Laura Slaughter.
- Caregivers for children with Reactive Attachment Disorder or other attachment issues may find our support group helpful. Please contact Jill Kimball.
Personal, individualized counseling
As you consider Lakeview Counseling, please take a look at our website page about our staff. You may request a specific therapist when you make your initial appointment.
However, you don’t have to request a particular therapist. We’ll be glad to match you with a therapist specialized in your needs. In all cases, your treatment will be handled with the utmost confidentiality and personal care.